How to Lose weight fast?
Most of the people around the world had a myth that “losing weight is impossible”, even though if its possible they think that “it would take much longer to lose weight”. Even you must be thinking of the same. Yes, I do agree with you, But by following structured diet plan none takes a longer time to lose weight. Here, I would like to discuss the scientifically proven successful diet plans to lose weight. I believe that this blog would definitely help you in losing weight quickly.
There are many methods to lose weight, but following those methods definitely makes you starve, this deviates you from doing your work. As starving makes men/women to think crazy. So, i'm not here to suggest those starving weight lose plans. Instead, i suggest you to go with my healthy weight loss meal plans. This plans simultaneously helps you in satisfying your hunger and controls cravings. Lets dive to get into it.
CONTROL SUGARS AND STARCH INTAKE:
Insulin is a hormone that gets elevated by intake of sugars and starch. Controlling insulin levels helps in regulating body sugar levels and it also helps in burning bodies carbs instead of sugars. Lowering sugars makes your kidneys to excrete excess sodium from the body through urination.
I prefer to have a complete meal with lower carbs and richer in proteins and fats. Make sure to eat 50-150 carbs/day. Adding such meals to your diet makes it easy for losing weight faster. At the same time, don't miss with your proteins, adding protein sources helps in boosting metabolism rate. here is a list of few protein rich foods, you must add it to your diet chart.
- Seafood: seafood is a god gifted excellent source of protein with lower carbs. Prefer to have salmons, trout, sardines, Tuna etc.,
- Poultry: chicken is one of the best available options to intake protein. But one must know “how to eat it wisely?”. Prefer boneless, skinless breast piece. Now cook it by boiling, grilling or baking. Avoid eating processed foods.
- Dairy: it is the best way to add dairy products like Milk, Cheese, and Yogurt as they are good sources of protein, zinc, vitamin B.
- Beans: there is an evidence that eating 3 ½ ounces of beans every day make you lose weight.
- Pork Tenderloin: if you choose to eat port tenderloin on diet. Then definitely it is the best option because port is low in fat, rich in protein, vitamin B, and selenium
- Soy: one must not miss soy protein. As it is higher in proteins and lower in glycemic index. It means that they won't elevate your sugar levels. This help in controlling your appetite.
I had a list of veggies too. You can go after eating those items in larger quantities without any hesitation.
- Bell peppers or capsicums: Bell peppers benefits are limitless. They are highly nutritious with essential vitamins, antioxidants, minerals. These nutritional values are capable enough to overthrow any disease and also helps in losing weight.
- Broccoli: Broccoli is rich in nutrients, minerals, and fiber. A cup of broccoli has 54 calories, which weighs 6 ounces. This lets you know it is very low in calories.
- Asparagus: it is highly rich in vitamins like A, C, E, K, and B6, iron, copper, calcium, protein, soluble and insoluble fibers. As well as they are lower in calories. You can have it as you like. Personally, I love it roasted.
- Mushrooms: Mushrooms are fairly high in proteins, fiber, and nutrients. They constitute 90% of water and are low in calories. So, it is highly recommended for losing weight.
- Spinach: Replacing high-calorie food with a cup of spinach is good can help reduce your weight. As spinach is highly rich in vitamins, minerals, and nutrients.